This class is designed for EXPERIENCED DANCERS. THE LEVEL IS close to professional.
With this class you will:
- Learn most elements professionals use in their training routine or on the stage such as big jumps, different turns and long combinations on the center (choreography)
- Challenge your body and learn more about ballet whilst having fun
- Learn what ballet aesthetic is and how to achieve it
- Transform your mind by developing coordination, memory, concentration and musicality
- Learn how to exercise properly and effectively whilst developing good posture
- Develop deeper self-love and body-confidence through dance and movement
Who is it for:
- People who have prior experience of ballet
- People who are interested in continuing to learn ballet at a higher level in a friendly and supportive environment
- People wanting to learn from professional ballet dancers as teachers
- People seeking fun, effective, and results-oriented ballet classes with teachers who understand how the human body works and how to help each individual reaching the desired results
- People wanting support and guidance in creating a positive body and mind transformation through ballet
- Anyone who enjoys exercising and learning in a supportive, motivating, friendly and fun environment
What people are saying:
“Zhembrovskyy offers great teachers that are persistent, professional and also humorous. They know what they are doing and understand that it is not only about strength but also about shaping your body - with amazing results. Highly recommended!"
About the teachers:
Zhembrovskyy is a unique school that focuses on top quality, ambition and results. The process of on-boarding new teachers is very selective, aiming to ensure highest quality of service to inspire and motivate you whilst offering an exclusive yet fun experience. Our teachers are all professional ballet dancers and fitness coaches from the Dutch National Ballet and other dance and fitness companies. They know how to help you reach desired results.
How does it work:
If it is your first time, come try a class for free. Then register via our MindBody tool and sign up for the classes you want. MindBody is our class registration system and helps you keep track of the schedule and your purchased packages. If you have any questions or concerns about which classes to choose, come for a trial class, give us a call or send us an email. We are always happy to help! Our goal is to support you in your development and to provide a professional environment for dancers and movers of all ages, levels and backgrounds.
For those students who would like to participate, we also hold annual performances for which we prepare and teach dance choreographies. These events are held over the summer. If you are interested in attending or receiving more information, please let us know.
First class is free!
We want to be fair with you and we want you to be confident about your choice of school and classes. That is why we offer you to try any class once for free.
Important! Please don’t forget to let the teacher know that you are trying the class for the first time. That way we will better know how to help you with the next steps.