This class is for adults WHO HAVE SOME PRIOR BALLET EXPERIENCE.
With this class you will:
- Learn about ballet terminology, movements and positions; this level combines elements from Beginner and Intermediate classes
- Develop your body by exercising and strengthening your legs and core
- Learn what ballet aesthetic is and how to achieve it
- Transform your mind by developing coordination, memory, concentration and musicality
- Learn how to exercise properly and effectively whilst developing good posture
- Develop deeper self-love and body-confidence through dance and movement
Who is it for:
- People who have some prior experience of ballet and dance
- People who are interested in continuing to learn ballet in a friendly and supportive environment with professional ballet dancers as teachers
- People seeking fun, effective, and results-oriented ballet classes with teachers who understand how the human body works and how to help each individual reaching the desired results
- People wanting support and guidance in creating a positive body and mind transformation through ballet
- Anyone who enjoys exercising and learning in a supportive, motivating, friendly and fun environment
What people are saying:
“It is a childhood dream coming true (taking ballet lessons) and at such an amazing school with professional ballet dancers as teachers! Zhembrovskyy is one of the places I truly feel happiness.”
About the teachers:
Zhembrovskyy is a unique school that focuses on top quality, ambition and results. The process of on-boarding new teachers is very selective, aiming to ensure highest quality of service to inspire and motivate you whilst offering an exclusive yet fun experience. Our teachers are all professional ballet dancers from the Dutch National Ballet and other ballet companies. They know how to help you reach desired results.
How does it work:
If it is your first time, get in touch to try out a class for free. Then sign up for the classes you want and register with our MindBody tool. This is our class booking system and helps you keep track of the schedule and your purchased packages. If you have any questions or concerns about which classes to choose, just call us or send us an email. We are always happy to help. Our goal is to support you in your development and to provide a professional environment for dancers and movers of all ages, levels and backgrounds.
First class is free!
We want to be fair with you and we want you to be confident about your choice of school and classes. That is why we offer you to try any class one time for free.
Important! Please don’t forget to let the teacher know that you are trying the class for the first time. That way we will better know how to help you with the next steps.